Sunday, August 14, 2011

A funny night with Anna

Anna,Lisa and Eric came last thursday to us, me and Anna had a really fun night!
First we went down and bathed in the sea, it was freezing cold!
Then we had dinner, after dinner me and anna went up to my room we, sat at the computer, listened to music and watched TV:


                              Me and Anna on a photo,  july 2010
                      I when I was sitting at the computer
             Anna when she is sitting with the computer
                            Anna again :)


Later we put makeup on each other with a scarf on the eyes:



                                                   
                         Anna after the Make-up
                                            Anna again
                         Annas turn to make me :s
                                   Me after the Make-up
                                          Me again
                                      Me and Anna
                                         Me and Anna
                                         Ohlala!
                                Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
That was all! I will post some pictures from photo shoot like me and anna did in friday. :)
Sorry if it is not good spellingI hope you understand anyway
xox Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!<33